Health centre chiefs apologise after phone lines go down
- Credit: Archant
Sid Valley Practice bosses have issued a public apology after a BT fault took down their phone lines for 24 hours.
The Beacon Medical Centre and the Blackmore Drive surgery were unreachable from 11am on Wednesday until 11am yesterday.
Practice managers are working with their telephone provider, South West Communications, to ensure the issue does not happen again.
A practice spokesman said: “South West Communications will be issuing a full report detailing all the issues.
“In the meantime, the practice would like to apologise for any inconvenience or anxiety this has caused.”
You may also want to watch:
BT delays pushed back the Beacon Medical Centre’s completion by seven weeks, with it opening its doors to patients on July 27.
Any comments about the outage can be submitted at www.sidvalleypractice.nhs.uk
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 7 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes