Health centre chiefs apologise after phone lines go down
- Credit: Archant
Sid Valley Practice bosses have issued a public apology after a BT fault took down their phone lines for 24 hours.
The Beacon Medical Centre and the Blackmore Drive surgery were unreachable from 11am on Wednesday until 11am yesterday.
Practice managers are working with their telephone provider, South West Communications, to ensure the issue does not happen again.
A practice spokesman said: “South West Communications will be issuing a full report detailing all the issues.
“In the meantime, the practice would like to apologise for any inconvenience or anxiety this has caused.”
You may also want to watch:
BT delays pushed back the Beacon Medical Centre’s completion by seven weeks, with it opening its doors to patients on July 27.
Any comments about the outage can be submitted at www.sidvalleypractice.nhs.uk
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 9 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby