Herald reporter to star in Exeter panto of Robin Hood
- Credit: Clarissa Place
Audiences are being asked to join the Exeter Little Theatre Company (ELTC) this Christmas for their retelling of the classic Robin Hood tale.
Head to Sherwood Forest and meet Robin – played by the Herald’s own Clarissa Place – and his merry men, outlaws and always landing themselves in trouble.
Trying to keep them in line are Maid Marian and her ‘girlpower’ gang, but the girls will have their work cut out unless they come together with Robin and his friends to take on Nottingham’s meanest.
This performance will be a reworking of a popular show with audience participation and musical numbers.
There will be shows taking place at the Barnfield Theatre in Exeter between Thursday, December 20, and Saturday, January 5. Tickets cost £14 for adults and £12 for children under the age of 16. Special £10 tickets are available.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, ring the box office on 01392 271808 or go to http://www.barnfieldtheatre.org.uk/
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future