Valuable jewellery stolen in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Police say the theft is thought to have taken place on Tuesday, September 8.
The items taken include a gold engagement ring with eight diamonds in a circular setting, and one larger diamond in the middle.
Another is a gold band ring set with three diamonds.
A sapphire necklace with matching earrings was among the haul, along with a ruby necklace, also with matching earrings.
A ladies’ gold Rotary watch and a mens’ gold Rotary watch were also stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information about the stolen jewellery to contact them.
They would also like to hear from anyone who is offered any of the items for sale.
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 8 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 9 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
If you can help the investigation, phone police on the 101 number or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime CR/075358/20.