Valuable jewellery stolen in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Police say the theft is thought to have taken place on Tuesday, September 8.
The items taken include a gold engagement ring with eight diamonds in a circular setting, and one larger diamond in the middle.
Another is a gold band ring set with three diamonds.
A sapphire necklace with matching earrings was among the haul, along with a ruby necklace, also with matching earrings.
A ladies’ gold Rotary watch and a mens’ gold Rotary watch were also stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information about the stolen jewellery to contact them.
They would also like to hear from anyone who is offered any of the items for sale.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
If you can help the investigation, phone police on the 101 number or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime CR/075358/20.