Honiton and Ottery fire crews called to pan fire
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters attended the incident in Westcott Way, Honiton, on Monday April 10.
Firefighters from Ottery and Honiton were called to a pan fire after reports of a burning smell from a ground floor flat.
Crews were called at 3.35pm on Monday, April 10, to Westcott Way, Honiton.
A fire spokesman said: “Upon arrival crews one ground floor flat heavily smoke logged, crews got to work with two breathing apparatus and one dry powder to extinguish the fire.
“Crews confirmed that one pan was left unattended on a cooker hob, and removed this to the open air and got to work with positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke.”