Hopper link to Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary delight
Sidmouth’s Donkey Sanctuary is pleased with Hopper Bus liaison
SIDMOUTH’S Donkey Sanctuary is delighted with its new liaison with the town’s Hopper Bus service, which this year has extended its route to include the sanctuary.
Visitors facilities manager Dean Hancock said: “It’s fantastic that the Hopper Bus service will be stopping at The Donkey Sanctuary four times a day throughout the summer.
“As one of the top tourist attractions in the area, the sanctuary is an ideal place for this great local service to call in at.
“Visitors to the area will be able to enjoy all that beautiful Sidmouth has to offer and also pay a visit to meet our lovely rescued donkeys.”
You may also want to watch:
You can check for Hopper bus times at www.eastdevonaonb.org.uk. and for further information about The Donkey Sanctuary, visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon