Hopper link to Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary delight
Sidmouth’s Donkey Sanctuary is pleased with Hopper Bus liaison
SIDMOUTH’S Donkey Sanctuary is delighted with its new liaison with the town’s Hopper Bus service, which this year has extended its route to include the sanctuary.
Visitors facilities manager Dean Hancock said: “It’s fantastic that the Hopper Bus service will be stopping at The Donkey Sanctuary four times a day throughout the summer.
“As one of the top tourist attractions in the area, the sanctuary is an ideal place for this great local service to call in at.
“Visitors to the area will be able to enjoy all that beautiful Sidmouth has to offer and also pay a visit to meet our lovely rescued donkeys.”
You may also want to watch:
You can check for Hopper bus times at www.eastdevonaonb.org.uk. and for further information about The Donkey Sanctuary, visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 7 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC