Hopper link to Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary delight
Sidmouth’s Donkey Sanctuary is pleased with Hopper Bus liaison
SIDMOUTH’S Donkey Sanctuary is delighted with its new liaison with the town’s Hopper Bus service, which this year has extended its route to include the sanctuary.
Visitors facilities manager Dean Hancock said: “It’s fantastic that the Hopper Bus service will be stopping at The Donkey Sanctuary four times a day throughout the summer.
“As one of the top tourist attractions in the area, the sanctuary is an ideal place for this great local service to call in at.
“Visitors to the area will be able to enjoy all that beautiful Sidmouth has to offer and also pay a visit to meet our lovely rescued donkeys.”
You may also want to watch:
You can check for Hopper bus times at www.eastdevonaonb.org.uk. and for further information about The Donkey Sanctuary, visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 8 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed