Voting time nears for Ottery’s citizen and business of the year awards
- Credit: Archant
Nominations will open next month to recognise upstanding residents and businesses in the town’s annual awards.
Voting for the Citizen and the newly created Business of the Year awards will open on March 1 ahead of the annual parish meeting on April 23, in The Institute.
The town council will release nomination forms in due course, officials said.
These forms should be returned to the town council’s offices in Broad Street before Friday, April 12.
The awards recognise an individual who has worked tirelessly for the community or business that consistently provides a faultless and friendly service.
You may also want to watch:
Nominees must live or work in the Ottery parish.
Nominations submitted anonymously will not be considered.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
Neither will submissions for serving councillors be allowed.
Past winners will not be considered for three years.
The annual parish meeting, where the awards are presented, will take place at 7pm.