‘Distinctive’ vintage bikes stolen in Sidmouth
- Credit: Matt Smart
Rare and ‘distinctive’ vintage bikes have been stolen from an address in Sidmouth.
A police spokesman said the three pedal cycles were stolen from a property on East Hill between 2.30pm and 3pm on Wednesday, June 23.
Among the stolen items are a red and orange Raleigh men's sports bike, an orange Raleigh men's sport bike with chrome front spikes, and a blue Dawes women's racing bike were stolen.
Damage was also caused to other bicycles on the victim's property.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: "Officers have appealed for information over the distinctive items and have asked the public to keep an eye out for them."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting crime reference number: CR/052872/19.
- 1 Aldi has Sidmouth in its sights for new supermarket
- 2 Tributes paid to 'a real gentleman' of Sidmouth
- 3 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 4 Person with broken ankle rescued from Littlecombe Shute
- 5 No immediate work on town's cliffs despite recent falls
- 6 Time to show results for £100M broadband fund
- 7 Police launch campaign to bin pressure on 101 number
- 8 New Sidmouth Lifeguard Service launched for summer season
- 9 Changin' with the times in Connaught Gardens
- 10 Sidmouth jewellery shop is a gem worth discovering