‘Distinctive’ vintage bikes stolen in Sidmouth
- Credit: Matt Smart
Rare and ‘distinctive’ vintage bikes have been stolen from an address in Sidmouth.
A police spokesman said the three pedal cycles were stolen from a property on East Hill between 2.30pm and 3pm on Wednesday, June 23.
Among the stolen items are a red and orange Raleigh men's sports bike, an orange Raleigh men's sport bike with chrome front spikes, and a blue Dawes women's racing bike were stolen.
Damage was also caused to other bicycles on the victim's property.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: "Officers have appealed for information over the distinctive items and have asked the public to keep an eye out for them."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101, or email email@example.com, quoting crime reference number: CR/052872/19.
- 1 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 2 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 3 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 4 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 5 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 6 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 7 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 8 Family triumph in Sidmouth golf team stableford
- 9 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 10 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy