‘Irreplaceable’ medals stolen from Sidmouth home
- Credit: Archant
‘Irreplaceable’ medals have been stolen from a home in Sidmouth.
The sentimental collection which includes the Kings and Queens South African medals, Distinguished Conduct Medal, Kings Police Medal and MBE were taken between Tuesday October 9 and Thursday October 11.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw anything suspicious in the after a burglary Fortescue area during that time or have been offered the distinctive medals to get in touch.
A police spokesman said: “The medals are of huge sentimental value to the family and were awarded to the grandfather of the victim.”
Anyone with information should email email@example.com or phone 101 quoting crime reference CR/094590/18.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be given anonymous to Crimestoppers at www.crimestoppers-uk.org or calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open