Trick or treat! Is this Newton Poppleford home the best decorated Halloween haunt?
- Credit: Archant
Young trick or treaters will be delighted or frightened this evening as they head out to celebrate Halloween.
Residents entering into the spooky spirit have been hard at work decorating their properties for this evening.
Marie Howe, in Newton Poppleford, is no exception and her son Aaron believes her house, off Back Lane, has 'won Halloween'.
He said: "I think mother just won Halloween, be sure to pay her a visit.
"Every year she tries to go all out for Halloween for the children. This year is absolutely brilliant."
You may also want to watch:
What do you think? Could Marie's house be the best decorate house in the area?
If you think it can be beaten send in your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start