Trick or treat! Is this Newton Poppleford home the best decorated Halloween haunt?
- Credit: Archant
Young trick or treaters will be delighted or frightened this evening as they head out to celebrate Halloween.
Residents entering into the spooky spirit have been hard at work decorating their properties for this evening.
Marie Howe, in Newton Poppleford, is no exception and her son Aaron believes her house, off Back Lane, has 'won Halloween'.
He said: "I think mother just won Halloween, be sure to pay her a visit.
"Every year she tries to go all out for Halloween for the children. This year is absolutely brilliant."
You may also want to watch:
What do you think? Could Marie's house be the best decorate house in the area?
If you think it can be beaten send in your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open