Jack and the Beanstalk to tell giant tale in West Hill
- Credit: Archant
Audiences are set to go on a giant adventure this new year as West Hill prepares for its annual pantomime.
This year’s production of Jack and the Beanstalk will once again be brought to life by Wonder Productions across two days.
It is the ninth show the production company has performed and will again take place at West Hill Village Hall.
The family show will follow the Trott family, who are living in hard times, resulting in the sale of their beloved cow for some mouldy beans. Young Jack will have to face off against a hungry giant, after Jill is captured.
The show begins at 6.30pm on Friday, January 4, and 1pm on Saturday, January 5.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments, snacks, and raffle tickets will be available. There is a seating area for children near the stage. All proceeds will go to village hall improvements.
Tickets cost £10 for adults, £7 for children and can be bought from West Hill Post Office or calling 01404 814191.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 9 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 10 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom