Jacqueline brushes up on helping out TIC
- Credit: Archant
A display by a Sidmouth artist at Honiton’s tourist information centre (TIC) is proving to be a big hit and is helping to boost funds to keep the service running.
Jacqueline Steel is supporting Honiton Information Centre through her artwork - with a proportion of the money made from the sale of her paintings going to the hub.
One of her paintings of Sidmouth’s coastline has already been sold – giving a cash boost to help the TIC to continue running the vital service it provides.
“I’m thrilled that the first painting has sold,” said Jacqueline. “I hope we can raise more funds for the TIC with some further sales.”
Jacqueline, who started painting about four years ago, has exhibited her work in London’s Bankside Gallery and has even been invited to showcase her art in Palais Schonborn, Vienna, and Agora Gallery in New York.
You may also want to watch:
Honiton Information Centre is based in Lace Walk car park.
For more information about Jacqueline and her artwork, visit www.jacqueline-art.co.uk or pop into Honiton Information Centre to take a look at her paintings.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon