Jacqueline’s passion is picture perfect for TIC
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth artist hopes her paintings can raise cash to help keep Honiton’s tourist information centre open.
Jacqueline Steel will be allocating a proportion of the money made from the sale of her pieces to the hub in Lace Walk car park.
Jacqueline runs art courses at Deer Park Country Hotel, private tuition sessions and takes commissions of paintings - all in addition to working full-time at an opticians and performing in rock band Stonefox.
She started painting aroundfour years ago and her passion for art has grown and grown.
“I am passionate about what I do and I want to share it with other people,” said Jacqueline.
You may also want to watch:
She has exhibited her work in London’s Bankside Gallery and has been invited to showcase her art in Palais Schonborn, Vienna, and Agora Gallery in New York.
Honiton Information Centre is run by Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 7 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 8 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
For more information about Jacqueline visit www.jacqueline-art.co.uk