Jacqueline’s passion is picture perfect for TIC
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth artist hopes her paintings can raise cash to help keep Honiton’s tourist information centre open.
Jacqueline Steel will be allocating a proportion of the money made from the sale of her pieces to the hub in Lace Walk car park.
Jacqueline runs art courses at Deer Park Country Hotel, private tuition sessions and takes commissions of paintings - all in addition to working full-time at an opticians and performing in rock band Stonefox.
She started painting aroundfour years ago and her passion for art has grown and grown.
“I am passionate about what I do and I want to share it with other people,” said Jacqueline.
She has exhibited her work in London’s Bankside Gallery and has been invited to showcase her art in Palais Schonborn, Vienna, and Agora Gallery in New York.
Honiton Information Centre is run by Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 5 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 6 Ottery St Mary rings in the festivities
- 7 Perfect storm has created a housing crisis that needs fixing
- 8 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 9 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 10 Town keeps alive the generous tradition inspired by Betty
For more information about Jacqueline visit www.jacqueline-art.co.uk