John Nettles talk at Kennaway House postponed
- Credit: PA
A sold-out talk in Sidmouth by the Bergerac and Midsomer Murders star, John Nettles, has been postponed because of the coronavirus.
He was due to appear at Kennaway House on Thursday, March 28, and his talk was due to be introduced by his longstanding friend, the artist Alan Cotton.
No date has been set for the rescheduled talk, but all tickets will be valid for it.
A spokesman for Kennaway House said staff are aiming to keep the building open to the public for as long as practically possible, whilst doing all that they can to maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
He said: “As a community building, we are prioritising the safety of our community and maintaining morale.
You may also want to watch:
“We are taking every precaution with frequent deep cleaning and thorough hygiene checks.
“Please rest assured that we are closely following government advice and will change our approach immediately if advised to do so.”
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open