John Nettles talk at Kennaway House postponed
- Credit: PA
A sold-out talk in Sidmouth by the Bergerac and Midsomer Murders star, John Nettles, has been postponed because of the coronavirus.
He was due to appear at Kennaway House on Thursday, March 28, and his talk was due to be introduced by his longstanding friend, the artist Alan Cotton.
No date has been set for the rescheduled talk, but all tickets will be valid for it.
A spokesman for Kennaway House said staff are aiming to keep the building open to the public for as long as practically possible, whilst doing all that they can to maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
He said: “As a community building, we are prioritising the safety of our community and maintaining morale.
You may also want to watch:
“We are taking every precaution with frequent deep cleaning and thorough hygiene checks.
“Please rest assured that we are closely following government advice and will change our approach immediately if advised to do so.”
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon