Jon helps Sidmouth slimmers shed 570 stone in a year
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth Slimming World consultant is celebrating a successful first year in charge - with members losing 570 stone between them.
Jon Borowik has been running the Wednesday sessions since last September and said it was ‘amazing’ to see people in his groups achieve their goals.
He became a weight-loss leader following his own success, dropping six stone in the run-up to his wedding.
Jon said: “To see so many people achieve their weight loss goals, but also gain so much more off those scales with added confidence, self belief and reclaim so much more life has been amazing.”
The consultant puts the impressive weight loss total of 7,986lbs to his members’ motivation, planning and following the weight loss groups Food Optimising plan.
You may also want to watch:
Jon added: “With almost a 20 per cent increase in weight losses in the last 12 months, who knows what’s in store for the future?”
For more information about Slimming World, call Jon on 07912 665129.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future