Jubilee competition fun at Sidmouth store
A SIDMOUTH childrenswear shop is on the lookout for budding young kings and queens as part of its Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Monday’s Child has launched an exclusive competition sponsored by Joules to win �100 of Little Joules clothing.
Children under the age of eight are invited to dress as a king or queen – and get their parents to take photos to send to Monday’s Child by May 30.
Six finalists will then be asked to attend an official ceremony on Tuesday, June 5, where judge Sylvia Brownlee, secretary of Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce, will select winners - one boy and one girl.
“We are looking forward to seeing Sidmouth’s creative talent once more,” said the store’s Claire Jenkins.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted that Joules are supporting us in this competition.
“It is a fantastic prize and we hope that we will get plenty of entries.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
The competition is one of several promotions the company is carrying out to celebrate the jubilee.
More information at: www.mondays-childsidmouth.co.uk