Jubilee competition fun at Sidmouth store
A SIDMOUTH childrenswear shop is on the lookout for budding young kings and queens as part of its Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Monday’s Child has launched an exclusive competition sponsored by Joules to win �100 of Little Joules clothing.
Children under the age of eight are invited to dress as a king or queen – and get their parents to take photos to send to Monday’s Child by May 30.
Six finalists will then be asked to attend an official ceremony on Tuesday, June 5, where judge Sylvia Brownlee, secretary of Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce, will select winners - one boy and one girl.
“We are looking forward to seeing Sidmouth’s creative talent once more,” said the store’s Claire Jenkins.
“We are delighted that Joules are supporting us in this competition.
“It is a fantastic prize and we hope that we will get plenty of entries.”
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 3 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 4 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 5 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 6 Sidmouth's band announces cancelled concerts
- 7 The show must go on as theatre group takes to the stage
- 8 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 9 Sidmouth Running Club welcomes return of the Bicton Blister
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
The competition is one of several promotions the company is carrying out to celebrate the jubilee.
More information at: www.mondays-childsidmouth.co.uk