Jubilee competition fun at Sidmouth store
A SIDMOUTH childrenswear shop is on the lookout for budding young kings and queens as part of its Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Monday’s Child has launched an exclusive competition sponsored by Joules to win �100 of Little Joules clothing.
Children under the age of eight are invited to dress as a king or queen – and get their parents to take photos to send to Monday’s Child by May 30.
Six finalists will then be asked to attend an official ceremony on Tuesday, June 5, where judge Sylvia Brownlee, secretary of Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce, will select winners - one boy and one girl.
“We are looking forward to seeing Sidmouth’s creative talent once more,” said the store’s Claire Jenkins.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted that Joules are supporting us in this competition.
“It is a fantastic prize and we hope that we will get plenty of entries.”
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Two superb centuries in Sidbury victory
The competition is one of several promotions the company is carrying out to celebrate the jubilee.
More information at: www.mondays-childsidmouth.co.uk