Jubilee fun planned for Sidmouth Conservative Club
SIDMOUTH Conservative Club has announced how it plans to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in style on Monday, June 4.
Celebrations will take place in the car park of the Radway venue from 1pm to 5pm.
“We will have foot-tapping music provided by a local Sidmouth jazz band to get you in the party mood,” said committee member Julie Hart.
There will be a beer tent and barbecue, fun and games for all and a giant bouncy castle for kids.
Wet weather will see festivities moved to the club lounge. A grand bottle draw, plus outdoor games, and a coconut shy will also be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
A jubilee dance night in the club lounge will begin at 8pm. A donation from ticket sales from this event will go to Children’s Hospice South West.
There will be a full bar service until 11pm and prizes for a raffle include wines, spirits and chocolates.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Tickets (�2) for the dance night go on sale at the Conservative Club on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm. They are also available from Coles in High Street.