Jubilee fun planned for Sidmouth Conservative Club
SIDMOUTH Conservative Club has announced how it plans to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in style on Monday, June 4.
Celebrations will take place in the car park of the Radway venue from 1pm to 5pm.
“We will have foot-tapping music provided by a local Sidmouth jazz band to get you in the party mood,” said committee member Julie Hart.
There will be a beer tent and barbecue, fun and games for all and a giant bouncy castle for kids.
Wet weather will see festivities moved to the club lounge. A grand bottle draw, plus outdoor games, and a coconut shy will also be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
A jubilee dance night in the club lounge will begin at 8pm. A donation from ticket sales from this event will go to Children’s Hospice South West.
There will be a full bar service until 11pm and prizes for a raffle include wines, spirits and chocolates.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 5 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 6 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 7 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 8 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
Tickets (�2) for the dance night go on sale at the Conservative Club on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm. They are also available from Coles in High Street.