Just 10 days to bid for Herald’s Campaign 2011
Sid Valley organisations invited to seek paper’s backing for Campaign 2011
CHRISTMAS festivities are over and the New Year is almost here.
It is now time to seriously consider who you would like to nominate for the Sidmouth Herald’s CAMPAIGN 2011.
Following the huge success of its first such campaign in 2010 for Sidmouth Living With Cancer’s bid to get a mini bus to help transport its members and help others in the community, we want to help another Sid Valley charity raise funds for its project.
Local organisations and charities are invited to submit their nomination to the Herald, explaining how much they want to raise during 2011 and what for.
You may also want to watch:
Whichever cause is chosen will get this newspaper’s help for the year, giving publicity to its fundraising events and updating readers on how the campaign is going.
The cause should be relevant to the community and benefit as many as possible. It must also be achievable in a year.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
Send nominations to CAMPAIGN 2011, Sidmouth Herald, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL, by Monday, January 10.
A decision will be made by the end of January.