Just 10 days to bid for Herald’s Campaign 2011
Sid Valley organisations invited to seek paper’s backing for Campaign 2011
CHRISTMAS festivities are over and the New Year is almost here.
It is now time to seriously consider who you would like to nominate for the Sidmouth Herald’s CAMPAIGN 2011.
Following the huge success of its first such campaign in 2010 for Sidmouth Living With Cancer’s bid to get a mini bus to help transport its members and help others in the community, we want to help another Sid Valley charity raise funds for its project.
Local organisations and charities are invited to submit their nomination to the Herald, explaining how much they want to raise during 2011 and what for.
You may also want to watch:
Whichever cause is chosen will get this newspaper’s help for the year, giving publicity to its fundraising events and updating readers on how the campaign is going.
The cause should be relevant to the community and benefit as many as possible. It must also be achievable in a year.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
Send nominations to CAMPAIGN 2011, Sidmouth Herald, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL, by Monday, January 10.
A decision will be made by the end of January.