Just a week to go before Campaign 2011 deadline
Campaign 2011 aims to help you raise funds for charity
TO encourage more people to nominate someone for the Sidmouth Herald’s CAMPAIGN 2011, we have extended the closing date by a week.
With New Year well and truly underway, we would now like nominations in by first post on Monday, January 17 instead of next Monday.
Just think what this campaign did for Sidmouth Living with Cancer Support Group! With the Herald’s backing, the group has raised some �50,000 to buy and run a mini-bus for its members and others in the community.
Now it is YOUR chance to nominate a local Sid Valley charity or organisation that needs to raise funds for a special project.
You may also want to watch:
Just send in your nominations, explaining how much is needed to be raised during 2011 and what for.
Whichever cause is chosen will get this newspaper’s help for the year, giving publicity to its fundraising events and updating readers on how the campaign is going.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 5 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 6 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 7 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup
The cause should be relevant to the community and benefit as many as possible.
It must also be achievable in a year.
Send nominations to CAMPAIGN 2011, Sidmouth Herald, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Buisness Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX4 2UL, by Monday, January 17.
A decision will be made who to support by the end of January.