Keith Owen Fund temporarily closed to new applications
- Credit: Archant
The Sid Vale Association Keith Owen Fund has been temporarily closed to new award applications, in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
A charity spokesman said they reluctantly made the decision on account of the current movement restrictions and social distancing requirements which made it impractical to undertake the necessary steps to consider an application for awards.
They added: “It is also felt unlikely that potential applicants would be able to effectively progress projects during these difficult times.
“Once the current restrictions ease and it is possible to consider new applications safely and effectively, the fund will be reopened.”
Further information on the temporary fund closure and more general details on the Keith Owen Fund may be obtained from the Sid Vale Association website at sidvaleassociation.org.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Keep up to date with the latest news by visiting www.sidmouthherald.co.uk or the Sidmouth Herald Facebook page.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford