Kennaway House Sidmouth holds open day on classes and courses starting in September
- Credit: Colin Bowerman
Wide range of classes, courses and activities on offer when the autumn term begins
Two open days are being held at Kennaway House on Friday August 24 and Saturday 25 for anyone interested in taking one of the many courses and activities held there.
With the autumn term starting in September, there is plenty on offer, including art, French, yoga, meditation, Chinese brush painting, counselling skills, wellbeing, Tai Chi and dance.
The tutors will be at the open days and there will be a demonstration of Tai Chi.
There will also be representatives on hand from the Writing and Poetry Group, the Sidmouth and Newton Poppleford Societies of Artists, and Slimming World.
You may also want to watch:
Kennaway House’s manager Nikki Dawkins said: “There’s no need for anyone to feel lonely when there’s so much going on here.”
But she added that if a subject or activity is not already on offer, they can try to find a tutor if enough people – at least eight – are interested.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 8 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 9 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 10 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
The open days are 10am-4pm on both days.