Kennaway House to host art exhibition for Admiral Nurse Campaign
- Credit: Archant
Support for the Admiral Nurse Campaign continues this weekend with a charity art exhibition at Kennaway House.
In the Picture will be displaying the work of its members from Friday (March 18) to help raise money for the £100,000 appeal.
The group, which is made up of artists from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary, select a local cause each year to support during its annual exhibition.
The campaign will receive proceeds from the artists’ commissions, donations and refreshments,
The exhibition will run until Saturday and is open from 10am to 4pm both days.
You may also want to watch:
The Admiral Nurse Campaign will also receive a boost from The Inner Wheel Club of Sidmouth next month.
The group will be holding a beetle drive on Friday, April 8, at St Teresa’s Hall in Connaught Road.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 7 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 8 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
The entrance price is £8 and includes a Ploughman’s lunch. Tickets can be bought from Paragon Books