Experience the taste of India to support The King’s School
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The best of Indian cuisine will be on offer as part of a dining experience to help raise money for young people in the country.
Students from The King's School have teamed up with the Samosa Lady of Ottery and Christopher Piper Wines for an Indian experience ahead of their India trip later this year.
The meal will take place this Friday (May 17) at The King's School in Cadhay Lane.
The four course dining experience will include dishes made by the Samosa Lady, which will be accompanied by a wine flight.
A vegetarian option is available and should be requested when purchasing tickets.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds will go to The King's School India team's chosen cause called Goodwill Children's Charity.
Tickets cost £45 per person. The event will begin from 7pm with diners greeted with welcome drinks.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
To purchase tickets, contact The King's School finance department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01404 812982.