Knights Farm Shop winners of ‘Good Food Award 2020’
- Credit: Archant
A Fluxton farm shop has been awarded a national accolade for its high levels of service, product knowledge, initiatives, innovation and community involvement.
Knights Farm Shop received a Good Food Award 2020, in the farm shop small retailer of the year category.
The awards, in partnership with The Grocer, are highly respected in the industry for playing an important role in supporting, and celebrating the UK's independent, specialist retail market.
Each entrant is judged on a number of factors.
Once scored, a type of league table is formed and only the very best are invited to carry the award.
You may also want to watch:
Emily Knight, owner at Knights Farm Shop, said: "It was a big shock to get a national award.
"When we realised I was just elated and delighted.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
"We both work very hard and it is long hours, so it is very nice to be recognised.
"We want to thank all our loyal customers for their support."