Knights Farm Shop winners of ‘Good Food Award 2020’
- Credit: Archant
A Fluxton farm shop has been awarded a national accolade for its high levels of service, product knowledge, initiatives, innovation and community involvement.
Knights Farm Shop received a Good Food Award 2020, in the farm shop small retailer of the year category.
The awards, in partnership with The Grocer, are highly respected in the industry for playing an important role in supporting, and celebrating the UK's independent, specialist retail market.
Each entrant is judged on a number of factors.
Once scored, a type of league table is formed and only the very best are invited to carry the award.
You may also want to watch:
Emily Knight, owner at Knights Farm Shop, said: "It was a big shock to get a national award.
"When we realised I was just elated and delighted.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 6 Football in support of mental health
- 7 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
"We both work very hard and it is long hours, so it is very nice to be recognised.
"We want to thank all our loyal customers for their support."