Sheep die in overturned trailer incident on A30
- Credit: Archant
Several sheep have died after a livestock trailer overturned on the A30.
The road reopened shortly after 1pm and traffic is reported to be easing.
The road traffic alliance team account tweeted the closure involved a cattle trailer carrying sheep.
Police have said 'several sheep' have been killed or injured in the incident.
The alliance twitter accounted tweeted: "Several sheep killed and injured. Please drive slowly with trailers!"
You may also want to watch:
Police received reports of an overturned cattle trailer shortly before 10.25am this morning (Saturday, October 5).
At 11.45am police said the A30 westbound was closed and traffic queueing from the B3174 at Daisymount Cross to the B3184 at Clyst Honiton.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
More to follow.