Another large cliff fall on Sidmouth beach
- Credit: Archant
This is the moments after another cliff fall on Sidmouth’s East Beach this week.
George Adams sent in pictures and a video of the moments following the collapse, that took place on Monday (April 13) at about 4.30pm.
Speaking to the Herald, Mr Adams said: “I was walking my dog along the seafront when I looked over and saw a huge mass falling down onto the beach and into the sea.
“Then shortly after a fairly large dust cloud blew over all along the seafront.
“People started to gather and watch as it was happening.
You may also want to watch:
“One man stood at the end of the promenade, appeared to be completely oblivious to the whole thing as he was taking photos looking out to sea and staring at his phone, much to the amusement of everyone else.”
Keep up to date with the latest news and goings on in your area by visiting our website at www.sidmouthherald.co.uk or the Sidmouth Herald Facebook page.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd