Last chance to enter Sidmouth’s Campaign 2011
Nominate your cause now for Sidmouth Herald’s Campaign 2011
WE extended our deadline to allow more of you to nominate, but now you have just a few days left to join in our CAMPAIGN 2011.
Monday is the last day we can receive your nominations for causes you would like to see this newspaper support during the year as we will be making a decision by the end of January as to who will get our backing.
Just think what this campaign has done to help Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group raise more than �35,000 to buy a minibus to use for its members and the community.
Now it is YOUR chance to help a Sid Valley charity or organisation by nominating their cause for our campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Send in your nomination, explaining how much is needed to be raised during 2011 and what for.
Whichever cause is chosen will get the Sidmouth Herald’s help for the year, giving publicity to its fundraising events and updating readers on how the campaign is going.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
The cause should be relevant to the community and benefit as many as possible as well as being achievable in a year.
Send nominations to CAMPAIGN 2011, Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL, by Monday, January 24, or put them in our collection box at the Co-op, High Street Sidmouth, over the weekend.