Last chance to enter Sidmouth’s Campaign 2011
Nominate your cause now for Sidmouth Herald’s Campaign 2011
WE extended our deadline to allow more of you to nominate, but now you have just a few days left to join in our CAMPAIGN 2011.
Monday is the last day we can receive your nominations for causes you would like to see this newspaper support during the year as we will be making a decision by the end of January as to who will get our backing.
Just think what this campaign has done to help Sidmouth Living With Cancer Support Group raise more than �35,000 to buy a minibus to use for its members and the community.
Now it is YOUR chance to help a Sid Valley charity or organisation by nominating their cause for our campaign.
Send in your nomination, explaining how much is needed to be raised during 2011 and what for.
Whichever cause is chosen will get the Sidmouth Herald’s help for the year, giving publicity to its fundraising events and updating readers on how the campaign is going.
- 1 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 2 Cost of living crisis how Sidmouth businesses are coping
- 3 Business breakfast aims to link up local professionals
- 4 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 7 Actor James Pellow plants tree for Sidmouth Arboretum
- 8 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
- 9 Bugler needed for Sidmouth beacon lighting event
- 10 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence
The cause should be relevant to the community and benefit as many as possible as well as being achievable in a year.
Send nominations to CAMPAIGN 2011, Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL, by Monday, January 24, or put them in our collection box at the Co-op, High Street Sidmouth, over the weekend.