Last chance to view EDDC’s plans for Knowle development
Tonight (Tuesday 17) is the last chance to view the district council’s vision for development at the Knowle.
East Devon District Council’s mobile exhibition will be at Stowford Community Centre from 6 to 8pm.
Council bosses have appealed for young faces to come forward to see their plans- which include four residential zones and one earmarked for a care home.
The draft Local Plan suggests 50 homes could be built at Knowle but no definitive number has been confirmed.
Following the initial public consultation an outline planning application will be submitted in August.
You may also want to watch:
Depending on the outcome of both the council will decide whether to relocate or remain at Knowle.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon