Last chance to view EDDC’s plans for Knowle development
Tonight (Tuesday 17) is the last chance to view the district council’s vision for development at the Knowle.
East Devon District Council’s mobile exhibition will be at Stowford Community Centre from 6 to 8pm.
Council bosses have appealed for young faces to come forward to see their plans- which include four residential zones and one earmarked for a care home.
The draft Local Plan suggests 50 homes could be built at Knowle but no definitive number has been confirmed.
Following the initial public consultation an outline planning application will be submitted in August.
You may also want to watch:
Depending on the outcome of both the council will decide whether to relocate or remain at Knowle.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open