Meet the Feniton woman behind Ottery’s newest boutique shop
A Feniton entrepreneur is cutting her teeth is business by running her own shop in Ottery’s town centre.
Laura Saunders, 26, opened LauryLee in Broad Street at the start of January.
The outlet was formerly filled by Potion Vapour, and before that was a kitchen shop. It had remained empty for nine months until Laura snapped it up.
Her new shop sells a range of handpicked artisan goods - from locally-made cards and ornaments to new women's clothing.
Laura said: 'This is my first business venture.
You may also want to watch:
'Understandably there's been huge demand for space in the shop and at current I'm not accepting any more card makers or artists, but never say never.
'I class the shop as an indie boutique and bespoke gift shop and it's a first business venture for me.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 9 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 10 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
'I previously worked as a restaurant manager but after 14 months of travelling, thought it's time to take a leap of faith.'