Law firm to boost Hospiscare with ‘Will Week’
Sidmouth and Ottery based Gilbert Stephens to donate 50per cent of fees
A SIDMOUTH and Ottery St Mary based law firm hopes to raise �1,000 for Hospiscare by staging a ‘Wills Week’ from October 10 to 14.
Gilbert Stephens LLP Solicitors will hold the event at its offices in both towns and the firm will donate 50per cent of fees for all single or mirror wills, prepared during the week, to the charity.
Gilbert Stephens’ Richard Walford said: “Members of the team have visited the charity’s facilities many times and have always been deeply touched and impressed by the support offered to individuals and families.
“Hospiscare relies on donations and support from the local community and we hope to raise a good sum of money.”
You may also want to watch:
Hospiscare’s chief executive, Glynis Atherton, said the cause was “enormously grateful” for Gilbert Stephens’ support.
She added: “At any one time we are helping hundreds of patients and their families through difficult times.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
“The money raised will help our nurses to continue vital work in the community. It will also help us to enhance the broad range of services which mean so much to local families.”
Contact Gilbert Stephens on (01395) 512443.