Law firm to boost Hospiscare with ‘Will Week’
Sidmouth and Ottery based Gilbert Stephens to donate 50per cent of fees
A SIDMOUTH and Ottery St Mary based law firm hopes to raise �1,000 for Hospiscare by staging a ‘Wills Week’ from October 10 to 14.
Gilbert Stephens LLP Solicitors will hold the event at its offices in both towns and the firm will donate 50per cent of fees for all single or mirror wills, prepared during the week, to the charity.
Gilbert Stephens’ Richard Walford said: “Members of the team have visited the charity’s facilities many times and have always been deeply touched and impressed by the support offered to individuals and families.
“Hospiscare relies on donations and support from the local community and we hope to raise a good sum of money.”
You may also want to watch:
Hospiscare’s chief executive, Glynis Atherton, said the cause was “enormously grateful” for Gilbert Stephens’ support.
She added: “At any one time we are helping hundreds of patients and their families through difficult times.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
“The money raised will help our nurses to continue vital work in the community. It will also help us to enhance the broad range of services which mean so much to local families.”
Contact Gilbert Stephens on (01395) 512443.