Leaflet to boost Otter Valley flood victims
OTTERY flood victims will be kept informed of steps taken to combat future heavy rainfall chaos through a newsletter which was launched last week.
OTTERY flood victims will be kept informed of steps taken to combat future
heavy rainfall chaos through a newsletter which was launched last week.
Devon's county and district councils have teamed up with other agencies to deliver a Flood Recover Update leaflet to 11,500 homes in the region to help communities prepare for future flooding threats.
The information sheet also gives a number of important tips on how people can help themselves to find out if flooding is imminent and what to do if it happens.
You may also want to watch:
The East Devon Flood Recovery Group was formed after the events of October 30 and works to ensure that flood warning, defence, response and recovery arrangements are "of the highest possible quality".
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman