Leaflet to boost Otter Valley flood victims
OTTERY flood victims will be kept informed of steps taken to combat future heavy rainfall chaos through a newsletter which was launched last week.
OTTERY flood victims will be kept informed of steps taken to combat future
heavy rainfall chaos through a newsletter which was launched last week.
Devon's county and district councils have teamed up with other agencies to deliver a Flood Recover Update leaflet to 11,500 homes in the region to help communities prepare for future flooding threats.
The information sheet also gives a number of important tips on how people can help themselves to find out if flooding is imminent and what to do if it happens.
You may also want to watch:
The East Devon Flood Recovery Group was formed after the events of October 30 and works to ensure that flood warning, defence, response and recovery arrangements are "of the highest possible quality".
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary