Less than two weeks to have say on draft of Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan
- Credit: Archant
Residents have less than two weeks to comment on the draft neighbourhood plan, before it is too late.
This is the last chance for people to have their say on how the Sid Valley should be developed over the next 15 years.
When the latest consultation finishes on April 12, no further comments will be taken into account.
Almost two years have passed since the Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group announced the draft plan would be published on February 28, 2018.
Deirdre Hounsom, the steering group’s chair, said: “This is an important time for the Sid Valley community and brings to a close the largest ever public consultation.
You may also want to watch:
“Our consultations have been extensive, involving all households in our designated area, businesses, special interest groups and young people with the support of our schools.”
To comment, email neighbour email@example.com or visit sidmouth.gov.uk/index.php/neighbourhood-plan. Hard copies are available from the town council or library.
- 1 Sidmouth 'one of best' for vaccination coverage
- 2 Ground developments underway at Sidmouth Town AFC
- 3 New funding opportunity puts better sea defences back on the agenda
- 4 Andy and Rachel help High Street adjust to life after lockdown
- 5 Sunshine and cricket will be perfect mix post lockdown
- 6 Gavin's happy memories of his mother and of Trumps Store
- 7 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 8 Learn new skills, support your community and meet new friends
- 9 If you want something sorted then you better call Sal
- 10 Pub offers free meals to help Ottery households in need