Less than two weeks to have say on draft of Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan
- Credit: Archant
Residents have less than two weeks to comment on the draft neighbourhood plan, before it is too late.
This is the last chance for people to have their say on how the Sid Valley should be developed over the next 15 years.
When the latest consultation finishes on April 12, no further comments will be taken into account.
Almost two years have passed since the Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group announced the draft plan would be published on February 28, 2018.
Deirdre Hounsom, the steering group’s chair, said: “This is an important time for the Sid Valley community and brings to a close the largest ever public consultation.
You may also want to watch:
“Our consultations have been extensive, involving all households in our designated area, businesses, special interest groups and young people with the support of our schools.”
To comment, email neighbour email@example.com or visit sidmouth.gov.uk/index.php/neighbourhood-plan. Hard copies are available from the town council or library.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98