Letter: Sidmouth Lifeboat and RNLI thank Rotary club
- Credit: Archant
The committees of Sidmouth Lifeboat and the Sidmouth branch of the RNLI would like to thank
the Sid Valley Rotary Club for organising a magnificent and most enjoyable fundraising dinner dance at Sandy Park, the home of
Exeter Chiefs rugby club.
A raffle and auction during the evening raised a substantial amount and both lifeboat committees would like to thank those businesses who donated such generous prizes.
Sidmouth Lifeboat and the RNLI each received a cheque for £3,800 from the event. A most enjoyable and entertaining evening was had by all and the hard work of the Rotary members who organised it is much appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth branch RNLI committee,
Sidmouth Lifeboat committee
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman