Life drawing sessions restart in Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A series of life drawing sessions in Ottery St Mary has proved so popular, a second run has been organised.
They are hosted by local artist Richard Kaye, but not tutored, and open to all abilities.
He said: "The first sessions went incredibly well,
"They bought out a lovely mix of local artists, some of whom were incredibly talented, judging by the standard of some of the work I saw.
"I also think the sessions appealed to some people who may not necessarily find other events locally that interesting, so it was great to see new faces coming out to a community-based event."
You may also want to watch:
The next dates are Friday, November 8 and every following Friday, up to and including Friday, December 6.
The sessions take place at The Institute from 6pm to 8pm, and cost £10 each to attend.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
People taking part should bring their own equipment.
Mr Kaye would like people to contact him if they are coming along, on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07958 900 702.