Life drawing sessions restart in Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A series of life drawing sessions in Ottery St Mary has proved so popular, a second run has been organised.
They are hosted by local artist Richard Kaye, but not tutored, and open to all abilities.
He said: "The first sessions went incredibly well,
"They bought out a lovely mix of local artists, some of whom were incredibly talented, judging by the standard of some of the work I saw.
"I also think the sessions appealed to some people who may not necessarily find other events locally that interesting, so it was great to see new faces coming out to a community-based event."
You may also want to watch:
The next dates are Friday, November 8 and every following Friday, up to and including Friday, December 6.
The sessions take place at The Institute from 6pm to 8pm, and cost £10 each to attend.
- 1 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 2 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 3 Sidmouth defeat Boringdon in national competition
- 4 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 5 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 New youth project will help young people's voices to be heard
- 8 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 9 Communities encouraged to apply for rural building funds
- 10 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
People taking part should bring their own equipment.
Mr Kaye would like people to contact him if they are coming along, on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07958 900 702.