Life worth exploring says Sidmouth vicar
Sidmouth church holds Alpha Course
AN Alpha Course in Sidmouth, will tell people life is worth exploring.
“Jesus of Nazareth claimed to have come to give us life and life to the full and if there’s any truth in that, it must be worth exploring his claim,” said the Reverend Roger Trumper, vicar of All Saint’s Church.
He is inviting people to register for the Alpha Course, which will be held at the church on Wednesday evenings, starting on March 14.
For more details and to register, contact Rosemarie Luff: 01395 579345 or email: librarytwin@yahoo.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Trumper said the course was created by the Anglican Church in London and around 17 million people have attended courses worldwide at a range of different venues, including churches, prisons, homes and workplaces.
The Sidmouth course has 10 sessions, always starting with a simple meal before watching a lively DVD and holding a group discussion.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 7 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
There is no pressure to say anything but no question is out of bounds. More details at: www.allsaintssidmouth.org.uk/alphacourse.htm.