Line-up announced for Beautiful Days festival 2019
- Credit: Zach Weinberg
Rock, reggae, folk and much more - something for everyone as the 2019 line-up is announced
An exciting and eclectic mix of live music acts has been announced for this year’s Beautiful Days festival.
It takes place on Friday, August 16 – Sunday 18 at Escot Park.
Top of the bill on the main stage on Friday are Skunk Anansie, who have just released a live album featuring the best songs of their 25-year career. Headlining on Saturday is the reggae icon Ziggy Marley, son of Bob Marley and eight-time Grammy award winner in his own right.
Among the other main-stage acts during the festival are Ash, Seth Lakeman, The Strangers, the Sleaford Mods, Steeleye Span, Cara Dillon and Fisherman’s Friends.
You may also want to watch:
As usual, festival founders The Levellers will close the event on Sunday night, followed by the annual firework display. The theme of this year’s festival is still to be announced, along with other acts yet to be confirmed.
Visit www.beautifuldays.org for more information and to buy tickets.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity