Locals asked what sport they want in Branscombe
Branscombe residents are being asked to come forward and say what leisure and sport facilities they would like to see in their village.
Leisure East Devon want the opinions of people aged between five and 95 to understand what the community wants.
The group say the project is about getting rural communities active, and bringing the village together in a social environment.
The ‘Active Villages’ programme is funded through Sport England, and is being delivered locally by Leisure East Devon.
There will also be an opportunity Branscombe residents to work for free alongside qualified leaders and instructors.
You may also want to watch:
They can then work towards the training to themselves to become a group leader and enable the activities in their community to continue.
To let them know the type of physical activities you would like to do contact Jane Sharp on 01404 814317, or email at email@example.com.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses