Looking back ten years ago: It’s a waddle doddle
- Credit: Archant
They will look a bit different now, but this time ten years ago these waddling toddlers were playing their part in helping to raise money for the Meningitis Trust.
With everything going on, in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, this is a time for feeling nostalgic and looking back at where we were and what we were doing a decade ago.
A charity Toddle Waddle took place at The Byes, Sidmouth, on Friday, April 30, 2010, helping to raise more than £100.
About one dozen little ones, aged up to four, who attended Kreche and Co, at Primley Church Hall, took part in the fundraiser, egged on by their parents.
Don’t forget to keep up to date with latest news and goings on in your area by visiting the paper’s website at sidmouthherald.co.uk or the Sidmouth Herald website.
You may also want to watch:
Feel free to send us your pictures of what you were doing ten years ago.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open