Lucy joins Sidmouth solicitors.
A SIDMOUTH solicitors weekly free-of-charge legal surgery is set to re-open after taking on a new lawyer. Lucy Musgrove, 31, joins Michelmores LLP Private Client Group from London firm Rubinstein Phillips.
A SIDMOUTH solicitors' weekly free-of-charge legal surgery is set to re-open after taking on a new lawyer.
Lucy Musgrove, 31, joins Michelmores LLP Private Client Group from London firm Rubinstein Phillips.
Having trained at Lawrence Graham in the City, Lucy qualified in 2004, specialising in a wide range of private client work and is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
Lucy and her team will be available, by appointment, each Tuesday from 4.30pm to 6pm to provide advice on a wide range of topics including wills, lasting power of attorney, care of the elderly, probate and estate administration, as well as family law and property issues.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy said she was delighted at joining the practice, adding: "In addition to the quality of work I am undertaking, an added bonus is the superb environment and quality of life that this part of the UK affords.
"I am especially pleased that Michelmores takes its commitment to the community so seriously with a range of local sponsorships and this free legal advice opportunity."
- 1 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 2 Legion's centenary plea for Sidmouth Poppy Appeal volunteers
- 3 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 4 Headteacher pays tribute to small school with a huge heart
- 5 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 6 Lydon hopes his weighty challenge will give Hospiscare funds a lift
- 7 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 8 Businesses should be stocking up now for Folk Festival
- 9 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 10 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
Richard Hedger, managing partner at the Sidmouth office, said: "We have a thriving private client practice and Lucy makes a welcome addition to the team.
"She is very experienced and has the professional and interpersonal skills to forge new and enduring client relationships within her specialist fields.
"I am certain she will make a very positive impact on those coming to Michelmores for the first time.