M5 closure warnings
Ongoing improvements to M5 means overnight closures from tonight
USERS of the M5 are warned that the northbound exit slip road and southbound entry slip at Junction 29 of the motorway will be closed overnight tonight, Tuesday, from 8pm until 6am, to enable ongoing improvements to be carried out at the junction.
Night closures of the M5 northbound exit slip are from Wednesday, December 7 until Friday, December 9.
A clearly signed diversion will be in place for M5 northbound traffic heading to Honiton on the A30, or into Exeter, via Junction 30 Sandygate, Sidmouth Road, Moto Roundabout, Moor Lane (Sowton Industrial Estate) and then to Moor Lane Roundabout.
Night closures of the M5 southbound entry slip are from Wednesday, December 14 until Friday, December 16.
You may also want to watch:
The signed diversion for M5 southbound traffic will be to continue along A30 / A3015 to Moor Lane roundabout, then via Moor Lane (Sowton Industrial Estate), Moto Roundabout and Sidmouth Road to M5 Junction 30 Sandygate.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon
- 6 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 7 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 8 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 9 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 10 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach