M5 slip road closure until Friday
Motorway slip road closed overnight until Friday
ROAD users are warned that the northbound exit slip road at Junction 29 of the M5 will be closed overnight until tomorrow, Friday, March 9.
The slip road will be closed from 8pm until 6am on each of these evenings to enable ongoing improvements to be carried out at the junction.
A clearly signed diversion will be in place for M5 northbound traffic heading to Honiton on the A30, or into Exeter, via Junction 30 Sandygate, Sidmouth Road, Moto Roundabout, Moor Lane (Sowton Industrial Estate) and then to Moor Lane Roundabout.
Over this weekend and into Monday (March 3-5) there will also be lane restrictions during the day on the northbound exit slip.
You may also want to watch:
A 40mph speed limit has been in force through the site since the scheme started last summer and Devon and Cornwall Safety Camera Partnership has been monitoring the area to ensure that drivers are keeping within the limit.
For the safety of the travelling public, as well as traffic officers, mobile enforcement teams are currently targeting the A30 in both directions.
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 10 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success