M5 slip road closure until Friday
Motorway slip road closed overnight until Friday
ROAD users are warned that the northbound exit slip road at Junction 29 of the M5 will be closed overnight until tomorrow, Friday, March 9.
The slip road will be closed from 8pm until 6am on each of these evenings to enable ongoing improvements to be carried out at the junction.
A clearly signed diversion will be in place for M5 northbound traffic heading to Honiton on the A30, or into Exeter, via Junction 30 Sandygate, Sidmouth Road, Moto Roundabout, Moor Lane (Sowton Industrial Estate) and then to Moor Lane Roundabout.
Over this weekend and into Monday (March 3-5) there will also be lane restrictions during the day on the northbound exit slip.
You may also want to watch:
A 40mph speed limit has been in force through the site since the scheme started last summer and Devon and Cornwall Safety Camera Partnership has been monitoring the area to ensure that drivers are keeping within the limit.
For the safety of the travelling public, as well as traffic officers, mobile enforcement teams are currently targeting the A30 in both directions.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank