Macmillan Sidmouth needs new leader
Macmillan Cancer Support in Sidmouth is looking for a new leader for its fundraising efforts.
The group’s current chairman of three years, Joyce Burnham, is to take a break after helping raise more than £32,000 for the cause.
She is keen to hear from anyone interested in taking up the role, who has around three hours-a-week to spare.
Joyce has served as a committee member for five years.
She said: “It has been a rewarding and amazing time and a great way of meeting lots of interesting new people. I hope my successor has as much fun as I have had.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Joyce by e-mail at email@example.com or phone her on 01395 519017.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary