Make a splash for Sid Valley charities in Swimathon
- Credit: Archant
There is still time to submit a team for this year’s Swimathon.
The Rotary Club of Sidmouth will this year be hoping to make a big splash for three local causes: the Admiral Nurse Campaign, Sidmouth Hospiscare and Sidmouth Town Band.
Last year, 25 teams took to Sidmouth Swimming Pool to raise a record-breaking £10,700.
Participating teams can book a lane between 4pm and 9pm on Saturday, October 6. Each team may have as many swimmers as they like and will have one hour to complete as many lengths as possible.
Businesses, charities and local organisations are encouraged to enter the race.
You may also want to watch:
Entries should be sent to Nigel Sharp no later than Monday, September 19.
Contact Nigel on 01395 513168 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council