Man dies after collision outside Ottery nursery
- Credit: Archant
Police officers seeking witnesses and information
A 42-year-old man has died after he collided with a car near outside a nursery in Ottery St Mary.
The incident took place shortly before 10pm on Monday (November 24) on the B3180, near Daisy Mount.
A police spokesman said: “A blue Ford Mondeo car was involved in a collision with a male pedestrian.
“He is believed to have been walking along the road at the time of the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for witnesses and information about the incident, which took place outside West Hill Nursery.
They would like to hear from anyone who may have been driving in the area at the time, may have seen the man before the collision, or may have witnessed the collision.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Anyone who can help should contact 101, quoting log 819 from Monday, November 24.