Meeting planned to set up conversational Spanish group
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If conversational Spanish classes is something you would like to get involved with, then Heather Bewick would like to hear from you.
Heather is setting up a meeting to allow like-minded people to get together to see if they can take the idea forward.
She said: "It would be great to have a Spanish Conversation Group in Sidmouth which could involve meeting up for a coffee/walk and talk whilst practising and improving spoken Spanish language.
"Native Spanish speakers would be a great help in encouraging group conversation. I am, however, at a basic language conversational level so hoping it will appeal to a range of abilities."
Heather said she wanted to see how much interest there was in her idea and has arranged a meeting to take place on Thursday, February 27, at 7pm, at Dukes, Market Place, Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
If there is enough interest, she plans to set it up as a free group.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future