Men appear in court accused of aggravated burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men charged in relation to alleged Howarth Close, Sidmouth, incident
Two men today (Monday) appeared in court charged with an alleged aggravated burglary with intent to cause injury in Howarth Close, Sidmouth, on Saturday.
Nicholas Jeffries, of Lancelot Road, Exeter, and Michael O’Donnell of Lock Close, Sidmouth, were released on conditional bail.
Jeffries, 52, and O’Donnell, 46, appeared before magistrates sitting in Exeter for a preliminary hearing.
Magistrates told Jeffries that he would be monitored electronically on a curfew from 8pm to 6am and reside at a bail house in Exeter. He was also told not to enter Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The court also granted O’Donnell conditional bail, stating that he would be on a curfew from 8pm to 6am and monitored electronically. Magistrates told him not to enter Howarth Close, Sidmouth.
Both men were told not to contact directly and indirectly any of the prosecution witnesses or each other.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
The case was adjourned to Exeter Crown Court in May.