Missing Ottery girl ‘high risk’- police seek help
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued an urgent appeal for help in tracking down a missing 14-year-old girl from Ottery St Mary who is now being treated as a ‘high risk’ missing person.
Charlotte Hatswell left Ottery yesterday (Saturday) morning at 11am to go to Exeter.
She was seen on the bus heading into Exeter and later at 12.20pm entering Exeter Central train station.
She is described as five foot five inches tall and of medium build. She was wearing black jeans, black trainers, a pink vest top and a black hooded jacket.
She has contacts in East Devon but also in West London.
You may also want to watch:
Today police have classed her as a ‘high risk missing person’.
A spokesman said: “We are keen to locate her and anybody who has sight of her should contact us immediately on the 101 number.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
Her mother Sarah Hatswell wrote on social media: “Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and shares. We just need to know that she is safe.”