Missing Sidmouth man found safe and well
Police locate man after concerns for safety
A MISSING Sidmouth man was found safe and well after police voiced worries for his welfare.
Officers last week said they were becoming increasingly concerned over the whereabouts of Jacob ‘Jake’ Parkes, 27, who had not been seen for days.
Mr Parkes walked out of work at a hotel in the town and had not been seen by friends or family since.
He was reported missing to police on Monday, August 9.
You may also want to watch:
Police ended their search when he was found on Friday, August 13.
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 East Devon's first zero-emission hire car now on the road
- 3 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 4 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 5 Official accreditation for Sidmouth Vikings
- 6 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 7 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 8 Art society gear up for return of exhibition
- 9 Joseph's year of 100 half marathons to support refugees
- 10 Sidmouth bowlers suffer Madeira defeat