Chairman of PECO companies to address Sidmouth Model Railway Group
- Credit: Archant
Non-members welcome to attend for talk by Michael Pritchard
Model railway fans in Sidmouth are on track for a treat when the chairman of the PECO group of companies at Beer attends their annual general meeting on Wednesday as guest speaker.
Michael Pritchard will be showing members of the Sidmouth Model Railway Group a film about the company, founded by his father Sydney, which is now thought to be the world’s leading manufacturer of model train track and accessories.
Chris Ward from the group said: “We all know and love PECO products and use them in our own model railway layouts, and are using them in the Group layout that the Club is currently building.”
The meeting at Sidford Social Hall starts at 7pm and non-members are welcome to come along for the talk, which starts at 7.30, but will be charged £2 admission.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in model railways is welcome at any of their meetings, but particularly so at this one with such a distinguished speaker.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC