Models wanted for Sidmouth fashion show
A COUPLE of teenage boys and more women are needed to volunteer to model fashions from Sidmouth s newest store at a fundraising fashion show next month.
A COUPLE of teenage boys and more women are needed to volunteer to model fashions from Sidmouth's newest store at a fundraising fashion show next month.
Sidmouth in Bloom has had "a host of children" wanting the chance to show off outfits from M & Co, which is hosting a fashion show at Sidford Social Hall on Friday, November 13, to raise money for next year's floral displays.
President Joy Seward said: "I don't yet know how many are needed, but these are keen to do it."
She hopes to get M & Co to agree to let each child wear one outfit to avoid lots of changes during the evening, which runs from 7pm to 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
"It is the adults that are a bit shy," she added. "I have only got a few adult models at the moment.
"Most of the clothes are ladies and children's. We have enough children but would like another six adults and a couple of teenage boys."
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Sizes of clothes range from eight to 28.
Tickets are just �3.50 for adults and small children are free. They can be bought at 4 Homes Ltd., High Street, Sidmouth, or from M & Co, Exmouth branch.