Models wanted for Sidmouth fashion show
A COUPLE of teenage boys and more women are needed to volunteer to model fashions from Sidmouth s newest store at a fundraising fashion show next month.
A COUPLE of teenage boys and more women are needed to volunteer to model fashions from Sidmouth's newest store at a fundraising fashion show next month.
Sidmouth in Bloom has had "a host of children" wanting the chance to show off outfits from M & Co, which is hosting a fashion show at Sidford Social Hall on Friday, November 13, to raise money for next year's floral displays.
President Joy Seward said: "I don't yet know how many are needed, but these are keen to do it."
She hopes to get M & Co to agree to let each child wear one outfit to avoid lots of changes during the evening, which runs from 7pm to 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
"It is the adults that are a bit shy," she added. "I have only got a few adult models at the moment.
"Most of the clothes are ladies and children's. We have enough children but would like another six adults and a couple of teenage boys."
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 5 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 6 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
Sizes of clothes range from eight to 28.
Tickets are just �3.50 for adults and small children are free. They can be bought at 4 Homes Ltd., High Street, Sidmouth, or from M & Co, Exmouth branch.