Models wanted for Sidmouth fashion show
A COUPLE of teenage boys and more women are needed to volunteer to model fashions from Sidmouth s newest store at a fundraising fashion show next month.
A COUPLE of teenage boys and more women are needed to volunteer to model fashions from Sidmouth's newest store at a fundraising fashion show next month.
Sidmouth in Bloom has had "a host of children" wanting the chance to show off outfits from M & Co, which is hosting a fashion show at Sidford Social Hall on Friday, November 13, to raise money for next year's floral displays.
President Joy Seward said: "I don't yet know how many are needed, but these are keen to do it."
She hopes to get M & Co to agree to let each child wear one outfit to avoid lots of changes during the evening, which runs from 7pm to 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
"It is the adults that are a bit shy," she added. "I have only got a few adult models at the moment.
"Most of the clothes are ladies and children's. We have enough children but would like another six adults and a couple of teenage boys."
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket
Sizes of clothes range from eight to 28.
Tickets are just �3.50 for adults and small children are free. They can be bought at 4 Homes Ltd., High Street, Sidmouth, or from M & Co, Exmouth branch.