More Sidmouth shops aid Campaign 2012
Town centre outlets to hold collection boxes to help Sidmouth Primary’s minibus campaign
MORE Sidmouth businesses are offering to take collection boxes for CD albums and boxed DVDs to enable Sidmouth Primary School to sell them to boost its minibus fund.
Chris Hargreaves of Sports Republic in High Street has asked to take one, and Sidmouth Library has also agreed.
Other outlets will be taking collecting boxes with the Campaign 2012 sticker so that people in the town can make cash donations.
Woolbrook Post Office, which led the way in the CD/DVD collection scheme, is among shops to take a box for donations.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, the school is selling up to 300 tickets for an evening of fun at Crealy Park on March 23, when children from Sidmouth and Sidbury Primary Schools will spend three hours in its adventure zone, an indoor play area.
If you can help raise funds for Campaign 2012, please contact PTFA secretary, Sarah Fletcher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of